Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.293 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,782 zł (€2,045) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)