Cost of living comparison between Ulm, Germany and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,068 zł (€940) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)