Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,030 zł (₨50,135) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)