Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05113 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,878 zł (₨95,389) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)