Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05678 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,627 zł (руб 99,117) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cebu City costs Php3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)