Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06262 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,520 zł (руб 88,160) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)