Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,714 zł (1,690,665 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)