Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00167 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,953 zł (2,367,306 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)