Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,413 zł (2,111,270 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)