Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,839 zł (2,325,751 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)