Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00170 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,660 zł (1,565,719 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)