Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,691 zł (₩1,056,174) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)