Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11884 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,321 zł (53,192 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)