Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10714 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,047 zł (47,111 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)