Cost of living comparison between Udon Thani, Thailand and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11792 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,387 zł (28,723 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)