Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 zł (€1,556) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)