Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,740 zł (€1,803) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)