Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11872 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,837 zł (49,162 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)