Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.274 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,183 zł (R$ 4,068) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)