Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,702 zł (R$ 5,279) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)