Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,209 zł (R$ 5,386) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)