Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,689 zł (R$ 5,141) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (38 minutes ago)