Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.223 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,872 zł (R$ 3,984) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)