Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,229 zł (1,558,591 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)