Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,625 zł (2,330,983 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)