Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00246 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,880 zł (3,197,424 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)