Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,372 zł (3,364,701 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)