Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,409 zł (2,441,260 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)