Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,182 zł (руб 31,553) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)