Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06039 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,380 zł (руб 72,530) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)