Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,484 zł (2,090KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)