Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,169 zł (2,355KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (32 minutes ago)