Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.359 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,668 zł (2,402KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)