Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.163 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,244 zł (2,425KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)