Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 PLN / VND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,368 zł (28,975,001 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)