Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PLN / VND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,394 zł (27,034,334 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)