Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,252 zł (Bs 426,174,186) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)