Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42221 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,734 zł (Bs 6,475) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)