Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,854 zł (Bs 395,829,044) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (36 minutes ago)