Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36419 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,119 zł (Bs 19,548) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)