Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,097 zł (€2,118) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)