Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,929 zł (3,368 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)