Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,526 zł (6,535 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)