Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,935 zł (7,556 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)