Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,891 zł (6,320 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)