Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01017 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,897 zł (481,582 KZT) in Turkestan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)