Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01091 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,469 zł (318,039 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)