Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01064 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,798 zł (356,836 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (17 minutes ago)