Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,721 zł (€2,062) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)