Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,765 zł (COL$3,883,169) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (16 minutes ago)