Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,963 zł (COL$4,145,556) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)