Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,511 zł (COL$4,560,651) in Tuluá.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)