Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06612 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,997 zł (руб 45,321) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)