Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07845 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,160 zł (Php65,776) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)