Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03643 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,545 zł (¥152,216) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)