Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 352% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,129 zł (4,493,424 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)