Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 250% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,442 zł (6,941,695 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)