Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,869 zł (S/. 4,341) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)