Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45347 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,104 zł (kr 26,692) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)