Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44515 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 170% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,776 zł (kr 30,948) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,009 (32 minutes ago)