Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44722 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,671 zł (kr 19,388) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)