Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44260 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,849 zł (kr 26,772) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (31 minutes ago)