Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44744 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 178% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,502 zł (kr 27,941) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)