Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45458 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,446 zł (kr 31,779) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)