Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44269 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,279 zł (kr 29,997) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (44 minutes ago)