Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44518 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,714 zł (kr 30,806) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)