Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45199 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,011 zł (kr 28,787) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)