Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.846 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,725 zł (C$3,066) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)