Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,787 zł (C$2,727) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 2 hours ago)