Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.795 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,872 zł (C$2,459) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)