Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.666 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,940 zł (C$2,228) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)