Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,266 zł (€988) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)