Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,942 zł (€1,158) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)