Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.857 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,499 zł (1,925 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)