Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.677 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,164 zł (3,050 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)