Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.715 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,406 zł (3,096 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)