Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00249 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,381 zł (4,168,553 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)