Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,550 zł (2,129,174 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)