Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,267 zł (3,780,492 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (33 minutes ago)