Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.212 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,772 zł (658 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)