Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,504 zł ($b4,221) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (33 minutes ago)