Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,561 zł (€2,221) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)