Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,249 zł (€1,948) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)