Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,163 zł (€734) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)