Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,378 zł (€1,270) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)