Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,933 zł (2,686TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)