Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.701 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,797 zł (6,838TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)