Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03238 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,183 zł (¥252,684) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)