Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03546 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,468 zł (¥182,389) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)