Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,610 zł (¥183,068) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (40 minutes ago)