Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03169 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,450 zł (¥235,062) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)