Cost of living in Toulon, France vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,654 zł (€2,252) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)