Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,470 zł (€1,070) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (40 minutes ago)