Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.219 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,707 zł (€2,064) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)