Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,122 zł (kr14,519) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)