Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,695 zł (kr13,770) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)