Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,982 zł (kr13,822) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)