Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,217 zł (kr17,795) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)