Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,285 zł (﷼ 47,495,112) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)