Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,167 zł (﷼ 17,273,264) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)