Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05539 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,063 zł (руб 73,350) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)