Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06827 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,037 zł (руб 44,492) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (38 minutes ago)