Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03584 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,985 zł (¥111,174) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)