Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,359 zł (5,102,582 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)