Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03160 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,758 zł (150,582 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)