Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18319 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,058 zł (Mex$ 33,071) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)