Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20708 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,073 zł (Mex$ 19,670) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)