Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19713 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,588 zł (Mex$ 28,348) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)