Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18958 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,902 zł (Mex$ 25,858) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)