Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19901 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,499 zł (Mex$ 27,634) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)